With almost 25 percent of all nonretired adults having no retirement savings or pension, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019’s Best States to Retire as well as accompanying videos.
To help retirees find a safe, enjoyable and wallet-friendly place to call home, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 46 key metrics. The data set ranges from adjusted cost of living to weather to quality of public hospitals.
Retiring in Florida (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 27th – Adjusted Cost of Living
- 11th – Annual Cost of In-Home Services
- 9th – WalletHub ‘Taxpayer’ Ranking
- 1st – % of Population Aged 65 & Older
- 28th – Property-Crime Rate
- 21st – Life Expectancy
For the full report, please visit: